KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – A missing Kettering man was found safe early Friday morning.
Police on Thursday issued an Endangered Missing Adult Alert for 81-year-old Dallas Trenhaile.
Authorities say Trenhaile left his home on Dorothy Lane around 11:30 a.m. Thursday morning and didn’t come back.
Police canceled the alert just after 1 a.m. Friday after finding Trenhaile safely.
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge
- Clifton Mill starts season Nov. 27 with updated coronavirus precautions