DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An Endangered Missing Adult Alert that was issued for an 87-year-old Dayton man has been cancelled.
Robert J. Harper was found safe, according to the Ohio Attorney General’s Office. Harper left his assisted living facility in the 5700 block of Denlinger Road at 4 pm Sunday in his vehicle and didn’t return. Harper has dementia and diabetes.
The alert was cancelled shortly before 9 am Monday.
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97