DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An employee was assaulted during a robbery at a Dayton Dollar General store Monday morning.
The robbery happened just before 10 a.m. Monday at the Dollar General in the 400 block of Salem Avenue in Dayton.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS a man wearing all black attempted to take several items from the store. A worker confronted the man and the suspect assaulted that worker being fleeing the scene on foot.
The employee called 911 and told dispatchers she was pushed by the suspect and that the suspect left the store heading in the direction of Grandview hospital on Grand Avenue.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will keep you updated when more information is available.
- Pres. Trump signs executive order to start process in aiding Delphi salaried retirees’
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Catch up with the Big Ten with Big Time Sports
- Long lines as Greene County remains on track for record-high early voting turnout
- Second Lady Karen Pence makes campaign stop in Tipp City