TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – Fire crews responded to a commercial structure fire Tuesday.
Officials say an unattended wood-burning stove triggered the fire at West Side Auto in the 4100 block of Freudenberger Avenue.
No injuries have been reported, though fire officials say people were inside the building when the fire broke out. Crews also could not locate any working smoke detectors.
DP&L was called to the scene to turn off the power to the building.
Officials estimate the cost of damages to be around $5,000.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop