DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A 71-year-old woman was hit by a car while crossing the street. It happened just before 5:15 p.m. in front of 1616 Clarence Street, according to regional dispatch.
Police could not confirm the extent of the woman’s injuries at this time.
Police say the whereabouts of the driver that hit the woman are unknown.
- Troopers urge caution in work zones after recent crashes
- Annual Day of Caring pancake breakfasts spur volunteer efforts
- New Orion roller coaster gets first test runs at Kings Island
- Police investigating attempted armed robbery at Taco Bell
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash