WEST CARROLLTON, Ohio (WDTN) – El Meson in West Carrollton will soon reopen for curbside carryout service – and yes, margaritas will be available.
The restaurant announced on Friday they plan to reopen on April 30, and say they will offer margaritas and other cocktails once they reopen.
El Meson offered carryout for a few weeks after Governor DeWine’s order to close restaurant dining rooms, but made the decision to close temporarily in early April.
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana
- Protesters gather at Courthouse Square