DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A garage caught fire Thursday morning, leaving the structure with heavy damage.

According to Montgomery County Regional Dispatch, firefighters were called just after 4:30 a.m. to South Quenton Avenue on reports of a fire.

When crews arrived on the scene, they found a garage fully involved in flames, and a building nearby was exposed to the heat.

Photos from the scene show the side of the garage is open and charred. No one was injured during the blaze. The neighboring home took no damage thanks to the work of DFD crews.

The Dayton Fire Department said the fire began due to unattended open burning. Damage has been estimated to be around $5,000.