MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WDTN) – Two more Dunkin’ Donuts locations are open for business in the Miami Valley.
Grand openings were held Thursday morning at the location on Harshman Road in Dayton and on North Fairfield Road in Beavercreek.
Both included a donation of $28,000 to Dayton Children’s, and a donation to Young Life Dayton.
“We’re a locally-owned organization and we enjoy giving back to the community, just like today,” said Travis Sensabaugh, Director of Operations.
There are now nine Dunkin’ locations in the Miami Valley.
- LIVE: Senate leaders to speak after Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill clears House
- Watch: Youngstown State coach disciplined after hitting opposing player on sidelines
- DeWine: Both Phase 1C, Phase 2 of vaccine rollout begins March 4
- Walmart removes $35 minimum order requirement for Express delivery service
- Cedar Point hiring 6,500 associates for 2021 season