DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A dumpster fire spread to the building at a Dayton gas station early Wednesday.
It happened just before 4 a.m. Wednesday at the Shell Station on Germantown Street, near S. Gettysburg Avenue.
Authorities say a fire from a dumpster spread to the building of the gas station.
Crews were able to get the fire under control quickly.
There were no reports of injuries.
The building suffered exterior damage, but the gas station is still open.
Fire officials say the fire is not suspicious.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Rollover crash on I-75 N near Centerville, Miamisburg has traffic at standstill
- Holes Creek bridge reopens in Washington Township
- Trotwood man sentenced to 8 years in prison for 2019 fatal shooting
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Dayton International Airport gets updated TSA technology to help with boarding process