OAKWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – A drug search at a residence in Oakwood resulted in three people being detained, according to Oakwood Police Chief Alan Hill.
According to Chief Hill, members of the Tactical Crime Suppression Unit had been investigating the occupants of the residence in the 1000 block of Far Hills Ave. for months. The Tactical Crime Suppression Unit is made up of officials from Oakwood, Kettering, Centerville, Miamisburg, Moraine, Germantown, Springboro, and West Carrollton.
The investigation concluded with the execution of a search warrant at the residence on Friday. While no one has officially been arrested or charged, three people from the residence have been taken into custody.
The investigation is still ongoing. It is unknown what evidence has been located.
- Several medics called to Butler Twp. crash involving RTA bus
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- Florida parents sue over mask mandate for students
- Citywide curfew set in Philadelphia after protests over police killing