DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A man in a SUV hit multiple parked vehicles on South Gettysburg Avenue in Dayton Wednesday night, according to Montgomery County Regional Dispatch.
Dispatch told 2 NEWS that the caller thought the driver may have been impaired. The vehicles hit were empty and no one was injured.
WDTN.com will update this story if additional information is made available.
- Public Health discusses what Level 4 guidelines could look like
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system