BROOKVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The driver killed after traveling off the roadway on I-70 eastbound and striking a combine in a nearby field Thursday evening has been identified.
According to a release from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, the driver is identified as Frank Williams, 55, of Eaton.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol tells 2 NEWS it happened just before 5:30 on I-70 eastbound near Exit 21.
Williams traveled completely off the roadway and went into a nearby field where he crashed into a combine.
Williams was pronounced dead at the scene.
According to the release, the combine was being operated by Abraham Dull, 39, of Brookville.
Dull was not injured in the crash.
The crash is still being investigated.
- CVS Pharmacy to test self-driving delivery vehicle
- Ohio expands coronavirus testing criteria to include any person with symptoms
- Outdoor visitation allowed at assisted living facilities, some intermediate care facilities starting June 8
- Democrats pull surveillance bill after Trump veto threat
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic