MAD RIVER TWP, Ohio (WDTN) — Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSP) were called to the scene of a two car crash on I-70 W, west of of I-675 Tuesday night.
Authorities said that a male driver rear-ended a female driver. The female was taken to Miami Valley Hospital by CareFlight because medics were concerned she was paralyzed.
The male was taken to the same hospital as a precaution. The condition of both drivers is currently unknown.
OSP is handling the investigation and WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections