DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Board of Education of the Dayton City School District plans to hold a special meeting Wednesday, Aug. 5, at 5 p.m.
The meeting was called on July 30 to approve the district’s revised calendar for the 2020-21 school year.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Horse sinking in mud rescued at Colorado park
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested at New York-Canada border