DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Board of Education of the Dayton City School District called a special meeting Friday, Aug. 28, at 3:30 p.m. to discuss the employment of public employees.
Once the executive session concludes the board will consider personnel matters affecting the district, including the potential of furloughs and reduction of employees. They will also vote on recommendations for superintendent and/or treasurer.
The board plans to hold this meeting virtually and to stream it live on the district’s Facebook page.
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm
- Health leaders in Miami Valley divided over mask mandate
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review