DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Board of Education of the Dayton City School District called a special meeting Friday, Aug. 28, at 3:30 p.m. to discuss the employment of public employees.
Once the executive session concludes the board will consider personnel matters affecting the district, including the potential of furloughs and reduction of employees. They will also vote on recommendations for superintendent and/or treasurer.
The board plans to hold this meeting virtually and to stream it live on the district’s Facebook page.
- President Biden to announce US will export 20M vaccine doses abroad
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- Dave Chappelle & Friends returning to Yellow Springs in May – How to purchase tickets
- Fairborn Sweet Corn Festival to return in August
- Secretary of State LaRose launches reelection campaign