DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Public Schools announced a new career technical school that will begin in the 2020-21 school year.
Dayton Public Schools say that a new career technical center will open at Meadowdale High School next year. Beginning next school year, students can select a career pathway offered at either the new Meadowdale High School – Career Technical Center or David H. Ponitz Career Technical Center.
The district says it encourages freshman, sophomores, and juniors are encouraged to apply. More information will be available at a later date.
- Dayton Police: 15 arrested after protests
- Mayor Whaley announces curfew for downtown
- Ohio order signed to reopen daycare centers; officially reopen Sunday
- National Guard activated, moving into Columbus; curfew announced
- Rep. Joyce Beatty, Columbus City Council President Hardin pepper-sprayed during protest