DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Dayton Power and Light is warning its customers about an increasing number of phone calls from scammers demanding that customers make a credit card payment.
The automated system asks that customers “press one” or risk having their service disconnected within 30 minutes. These calls are coming from the following numbers:
Visit dpandl.com/scam for more information on protecting yourself from scammers.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments