MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Power and Light (DP&L) is offering $50 rebates for each working refrigerator or freezer dropped off Saturday, June 6, between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
This is a part of Appliance Amnesty Weekend, and on top of that, people can receive a $20 rebate for each working room air conditioner or dehumidifier as well.
Montgomery County Environmental Services is hosting Appliance Amnesty Weekend and customers will need to fill out an address form so DP&L can mail a check for their appliances.
Montgomery County Solid Waste District Transfer and Recycling Facility will accept appliances at their location on 1001 Encrete Lane in Moraine.
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- Road in Beavercreek closes Saturday