DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Power and Light Company Foundation announced Wednesday that it is awarding a tornado recovery grant to Rebuilding Together Dayton for $26,306.
This grant is intended to support recovery efforts from last year’s Memorial Day tornadoes.
For more information about investments The DP&L Foundation makes in the Dayton area visit its website.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Crowds gather in Columbus to protest police brutality
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal