DARKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A Darke County intermediate care facility is seeing an outbreak of COVID-19 cases.
26 people at UCM Residential Services in Union City tested positive for COVID-19 as of July 7. Ohio Department of Health data indicates 24 residents and two staffers were impacted.
Cumulative staff cases are at 17 as of July 7.
You can find coronavirus data for Ohio’s long-term care facilities by clicking here.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Sunny and warmer this weekend as the humidity rises