BELLBROOK, Ohio (WDTN) – Roughly 2,500 DP&L customers were without power Friday afternoon in the Bellbrook area due to downed wires.
A DP&L spokesperson tells 2 NEWS crews are responding to the affected areas to make necessary repairs and restore service to customers.
We’re told this incident is likely related to an earlier outage from Friday morning, which was caused by a broken arm on a utility pole.
Officials could not immediately say when power will be restored.
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Teen stabbed in Troy, suspect in custody
- Sunny but cool for the last weekend of summer
- State, local politicians react to the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 16-year-old shot in back at Wilkinson Plaza