BELLBROOK, Ohio (WDTN) – Roughly 2,500 DP&L customers were without power Friday afternoon in the Bellbrook area due to downed wires.
A DP&L spokesperson tells 2 NEWS crews are responding to the affected areas to make necessary repairs and restore service to customers.
We’re told this incident is likely related to an earlier outage from Friday morning, which was caused by a broken arm on a utility pole.
Officials could not immediately say when power will be restored.
- Troopers urge caution in work zones after recent crashes
- Annual Day of Caring pancake breakfasts spur volunteer efforts
- New Orion roller coaster gets first test runs at Kings Island
- Police investigating attempted armed robbery at Taco Bell
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash