BELLBROOK, Ohio (WDTN) – Roughly 2,500 DP&L customers were without power Friday afternoon in the Bellbrook area due to downed wires.
A DP&L spokesperson tells 2 NEWS crews are responding to the affected areas to make necessary repairs and restore service to customers.
We’re told this incident is likely related to an earlier outage from Friday morning, which was caused by a broken arm on a utility pole.
Officials could not immediately say when power will be restored.
- Levitt Pavilion holds first in-person concert since start of pandemic
- “Operation: Dinosaur held at National Museum of the US Air Force
- 70th annual Poultry Days Festival held in Versailles this weekend
- First ‘Dayton Marcos Day’ celebrates history of Dayton’s Negro League baseball team
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020