DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Daylight Saving Time comes to an end this weekend. Are you excited for an extra hour of sleep?
The clocks will roll back one hour at 2 am, November 3, 2019.
Sunrise and sunset will be about an hour earlier on this day compared to November 2, and there will be more light in the morning.
Because the change happens in the middle of the night for most people, many will turn back the time before heading to bed on Saturday night.
Some also use it as a good time to replace batteries in devices such as smoke detectors.
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine