DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Daylight Saving Time comes to an end this weekend. Are you excited for an extra hour of sleep?
The clocks will roll back one hour at 2 am, November 3, 2019.
Sunrise and sunset will be about an hour earlier on this day compared to November 2, and there will be more light in the morning.
Because the change happens in the middle of the night for most people, many will turn back the time before heading to bed on Saturday night.
Some also use it as a good time to replace batteries in devices such as smoke detectors.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office investigating aggravated robbery at Harrison Township gas station
- Miami Valley vaccine clinics administering Pfizer booster doses on Monday. Here’s how to get one:
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study Finds
- Fall means more deer on the road: 4 ways time of day, month and year raise your risk of crashes
- August’s slowest-selling car in Ohio and each state