MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) — Dorthy Lane Market at Washington Square in Washington Township says it will have to open at 10 a.m. Friday due to flooding.
On Facebook, the local grocery store posted “Our Washington Square store is temporarily closed due to a flash flood. We are working as quickly as we can to remove the remaining water, sanitize, and re-open.”
The company does add its Oakwood and Springboro locations both opened at 7 a.m.
The store has recently changed its hours due to the coronavirus pandemic and started opening later so it had time to clean and re-stock the shelves.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife