MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) — Dorthy Lane Market at Washington Square in Washington Township says it will have to open at 10 a.m. Friday due to flooding.
On Facebook, the local grocery store posted “Our Washington Square store is temporarily closed due to a flash flood. We are working as quickly as we can to remove the remaining water, sanitize, and re-open.”
The company does add its Oakwood and Springboro locations both opened at 7 a.m.
The store has recently changed its hours due to the coronavirus pandemic and started opening later so it had time to clean and re-stock the shelves.
- Dozens of virus cases reported at Darke County intermediate care facility
- Officials investigating fire at old school building in Harrison Twp. as possible arson
- Montgomery County residents react to mask mandate
- Teen makes coronavirus prom dress out of duct tape
- Rescue dog becomes rescuer