DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The suspect the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said should be considered “armed and dangerous” is now in custody.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office asked for help Thursday finding a man in connection with a stolen car and robbery charges.
The Sheriff’s Office said Thursday deputies were looking for 20-year-old Miyauhn Vineyard, also knows as Mook. Vineyard is wanted violating his court ordered probation.
The original charges are obstructing official business and carrying a concealed weapon. Detectives also want to talk to Vineyard about a recent car theft and aggravated burglary.
Vineyard turned himself in early Friday morning, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
- U.S. 35 EB reopens after early morning crash
- Houston building explosion shakes city, scatters debris
- Ohio school voucher program debate heats up as Feb. 1 enrollment date nears
- ‘It makes a big difference,’ Gov. DeWine applauds Springfield food bank’s grand opening
- Lawsuit filed against roofing contractor for allegedly ripping off tornado victims