DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The suspect the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said should be considered “armed and dangerous” is now in custody.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office asked for help Thursday finding a man in connection with a stolen car and robbery charges.
The Sheriff’s Office said Thursday deputies were looking for 20-year-old Miyauhn Vineyard, also knows as Mook. Vineyard is wanted violating his court ordered probation.
The original charges are obstructing official business and carrying a concealed weapon. Detectives also want to talk to Vineyard about a recent car theft and aggravated burglary.
Vineyard turned himself in early Friday morning, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
- Springfield to distribute bus passes with leftover shuttle money
- Youngstown pastor returns to loving church family after 100 days fighting COVID-19
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- 35,000 new unemployment claims reported in Ohio
- US prison populations down 8% amid coronavirus outbreak