DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dense fog in the Miami Valley is causing many schools and school districts to be delayed or closed, as well as a slow go on the roads.
Over 100 delays and closing were announced Wednesday morning. For a full list of delays and closings. click here.
A Dense Fog Advisory has been issued throughout the Miami Valley until 10 am Wednesday. Visibility could be a quarter of a mile or less in some areas.
To see the latest traffic map, click here.
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?
- Trump orders Chinese owner of TikTok to sell US assets
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach
- ODH prohibits use of face shields in Ohio schools
- Fairborn Lions Club hosting drive-thru instead of annual Sweet Corn Festival