DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The death of a man found dead in Harrison Township has been ruled a homicide.
On September 18, the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office identified 36-year-old Jarvis Collins as the man the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office believes was dumped on the Great Miami River Trail after a deadly shooting.
According to the Coroner’s Office, Collins died from several gunshot wounds.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS that the shooting took place around 9 p.m. off Embury Park Road near the Interstate 75 overpass. Authorities do not have a suspect at this time.
The case remains under investigation by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
- How will muting work during Trump-Biden debate?
- Shaquille O’Neal appointed reserve deputy by Louisiana sheriff’s department
- Pres. Trump signs executive order to start process in aiding Delphi salaried retirees’
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Catch up with the Big Ten with Big Time Sports