KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Kettering Police identified the body that was found in a Kettering insurance office Tuesday.
Kettering Police said on its Facebook page 73-year-old Barton Wilson was pronounced dead at the scene in the 2500 block of Wilmington Pike. Authorities said they are investigating the death as suspicious.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office confirmed the identification of Wilson Wednesday afternoon. The cause and manner of death has not been determined.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Kettering Police Department at 937-296-2555 and ask for Detective Vince Mason.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will continue to follow this story and keep you updated when more information is available.
- Shenise Turner-Sloss kicks off campaign for Dayton City Commission
- Miami Valley Military History Museum hosts event to raise awareness of potential move
- Englewood Lee’s Famous Recipe restaurant first in Miami Valley to test new AI technology at the drive-thru
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday: 1,774 new cases, 54 deaths
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends