DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Woman’s Club was honored by the state with a historical marker on Wednesday.
It recognizes the club’s many contributions through its 103-year history including philanthropic endeavors, community support, and women’s rights issues.
“We open our hearts, our arms, our membership to all women and it makes me very proud to be a member of this organization,” said Molly Hauser, Historian with the Dayton Woman’s Club.
Since 1957, 1,750 historical markers have been placed throughout the state.
- 5.5 magnitude quake rattles Southern California
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Inmate back in custody after stealing law enforcement vehicle
- Ex-defense chief Mattis rips Trump for dividing Americans: ‘Does not even pretend to try’
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card