DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Residents hauling away debris from the Memorial Day storms can take it to the following sites. More information is available here.
- Clean Vegetation only (free of charge)
- Household solid waste
- Construction debris
- Hazardous waste
The following sites will accept CONSTRUCTION AND DEMOLITION DEBRIS ONLY
- SRI Inc., 1550 Soldiers Home-West Carrollton Rd., West Carrollton (CLICK HERE FOR MAP)
- Taylorsville Road Hardfill, 4252 Taylorsville Rd., Huber Heights (CLICK HERE FOR MAP)
- Vance Environmental Ltd., 2101 Vance Rd., Dayton (CLICK HERE FOR MAP)
Dayton is currently removing debris in the following neighborhoods:
- Wright View: Daily monitoring and removal of debris placed at the curb by residents
- Old North Dayton: Daily monitoring and removal of debris placed at the curb by residents
- North Riverdale: Daily monitoring and removal of debris placed at the curb by residents.
- Deweese: Forestry is working to remove trees that are down or appear to be hazardous.
Residents of impacted neighborhoods can place vegetation and household items at the curb. Crews will continue to cycle neighborhoods to pick up storm debris. (Residents must separate vegetation, household items, metal and tires).
To schedule pick up of non-storm items, residents can use the Dayton Delivers App or call the Public Works Call Center at 937-333-4800.