DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Here are a few ways people can donate to communities hit during the Memorial Day tornado outbreak.
LAST UPDATED MONDAY, JULY 1 at 9:30 p.m.
- Greater Dayton Disaster Relief Fund of The Dayton Foundation. Credit card donations can be made at this link: https://www.daytonfoundation.org/disasterfund or mail checks to The Dayton Foundation, 40 N. Main St., Suite 500, Dayton 45423.
- Red Cross: Call 1-800-RED-CROSS visit www.redcross.org or text RedCROSS to 90999.
- Donate to the Dayton Foodbank: https://www.thefoodbankdayton.org/donate.
- Dayton Vineyard Life Church (4051 Indian Ripple Rd., Beavercreek) is accepting monetary donations to purchase food, water, and other items in bulk.
- Community Blood Center is in need of type O blood positive. Schedule donations at http://www.DonorTime.com or call 1-800-388-GIVE.
- St. Vincent de Paul Community Store 24/7 Donation Center: 120 W. Apple St., Dayton
- Abundant Season Church, 643 Troy St., Dayton. Call 937-520-9017 for hours and info
- Drop off points for in-kind donations smaller than a skid:
– Northwest Recreation Center, 1600 Princeton Dr.
– Greater Dayton Recration Center, 2021 W. Third St.
- Financial and supply donations can be dropped off at these locations. These locations are no longer accepting bottled water.
- Station No. 94
2400 Turner Rd.
Door No. 10 at Northridge High School
- Shiloh Church
5300 Philadelphia Dr.
- Station No. 94
- Visit or call First Baptist Church at 3939 Swigart Rd. or 937-429-1671.
- Facebook: Search “Beavercreek Tornado Network”
- To volunteer, call or visit First Baptist Church at 3939 Swigart Rd. at 937-429-1671.
- Check the City of Brookville website for information here.
- Contact Miami Lanes bowling alley on South Miami St. for information on volunteering.
- Contact Celina Rotary to give a financial donation. Food and water donations can be given to Call Ministries on 420 N. Brandon Ave.