DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Here are a few ways people can donate to communities hit during the Memorial Day tornado outbreak.
LAST UPDATED MONDAY, JUNE 24 at 2:30 p.m.
- Greater Dayton Disaster Relief Fund of The Dayton Foundation. Credit card donations can be made at this link: https://www.daytonfoundation.org/disasterfund or mail check to The Dayton Foundation, 40 N. Main St., Suite 500, Dayton 45423.
- Red Cross: Call 1-800-RED-CROSS visit www.redcross.org or text RedCROSS to 90999.
- Donate to the Dayton Foodbank: https://www.thefoodbankdayton.org/donate.
- Ginghamsburg Church Fort McKinley Campus: Needs water bottle donations.
- Dayton Vineyard Life Church (4051 Indian Ripple Rd., Beavercreek) is accepting donations of bottled water and non-perishable food items. Contact dvc.life/relief to learn more.
- Community Blood Center is in need of type O blood positive. Schedule donations at http://www.DonorTime.com or call 1-800-388-GIVE.
- Donation items (no clothing) can be taken to First Baptist Kettering, located at 3939 Swigart Road in Dayton, between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm Monday through Thursday until June 13.
- Beau Townsend Ford is matching all donations made to The Foodbank through the end of June. Click here to donate.
- New or lightly used furniture can be taken to the St. Vincent de Paul Community Store located at 945 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd. in Dayton
- Financial and supply donations can be dropped off at these locations. These locations are no longer accepting bottled water.
- Station No. 94
2400 Turner Rd.
Door No. 10 at Northridge High School
- Shiloh Church
5300 Philadelphia Dr.
- As of June 14, The Harrison Township Fire Department on Turner Road is in need of food, feminine hygiene products, cleaning supplies, shampoo, and deodorant.
- Station No. 94
- Visit or call First Baptist Church at 3939 Swigart Rd. or 937-429-1671.
- Facebook: Search “Beavercreek Tornado Network”
- To volunteer, call or visit First Baptist Church at 3939 Swigart Rd. at 937-429-1671.
- Check the City of Brookville website for information here.
- Contact Miami Lanes bowling alley on South Miami St. for information on volunteering.
- Contact Celina Rotary to give a financial donation. Food and water donations can be given to Call Ministries on 420 N. Brandon Ave.