KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Chief Screen Printing, responsible for the famed Dayton Strong t-shirt, has announced that all future proceeds will go to the GoFundMe page set up for Detective Del Rio’s family.
The company says they will continue to do this until the GoFundMe goal is met.
Owners say a customer called in and gave them the idea.
“This shirt has helped so many people, why not help somebody else in need,” said co-owner James Webster.
Chief Screen Printing is located at 4025 Marshall Road in Kettering. They can be reached at 937-979-4644.
- Federal order requires face masks for travelers; Dayton International Airport already has policy in place
- Premier Health vaccine clinic at UD Arena moves indoors
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump