DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Greater Dayton RTA and US Census’ Rapid Response Team are partnering up to host a reoccurring event at Wright Stop Plaza in the hopes that riders will complete the 2020 Census survey.
Every Wednesday from Aug. 26 to Sept. 30, RTA will provide a day pass at no charge to all participants who complete the census at the event. Riders will have from 12 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. to take the survey.
Census officials remind everyone that the 2020 Census is vital to the support of all sorts of public services, including public schools and local transit systems. By completing the survey, an accurate count of the city‘s population can be made which helps secure federal funding for local programs.
- Biden team readies wider economic package after virus relief
- Spacewalking astronauts prep station for new solar wings
- What happens when a plumber leaves the sprinkler on for the coldest two weeks of the winter? He calls it art
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?