DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Several recreation centers across Dayton are participating in a free mask giveaway for families in need starting Monday, Sept. 21.
Masks would be available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Families can pickup 25 masks per household while supplies last.
Organizers said that all participants have to wear a mask and will have their temperatures checked when entering. A driver license or state identification is required as well.
- Wright State University students providing COVID-19 contact tracing support to local health departments
- Northridge Local Schools to stay remote for remainder of semester
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back