DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – In an effort to make Dayton Public Schools’ food distribution more efficient and safe, distribution and delivery will now occur only on Wednesdays.
Students who visit will receive five breakfasts and five lunches, starting March 18. Upcoming distribution dates include March 25 and April 1.
For those who have already signed up, delivery will be between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Students must be present to have food delivered.
Food distribution will continue between 9 a.m. and noon each Wednesday at the following locations:
- Rosa Parks Early Learning Center
- Kiser Elementary
- Ruskin Elementary
- Westwood Elementary
- Louise Troy Elementary
- Edwin Joel Brown Middle School
- Wright Brothers Middle School
- Belmont High School
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated