DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police is asking the public for help identifying two jewelry store theft suspects.
We’re told the two suspects pictured worked together to steal jewelry from Old World Jewelry & Loan on North Main Street around 11:30 a.m. on March 31.
They left on foot after the crime. Both appear to be in their late 30s and stand about 6 feet tall.
- Ohio teacher unions concerned vaccine used as ‘bargaining chip’ to return to in-person learning
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Miami Valley restaurants react to proposed curfew change
- Challenges documenting the Blizzard of 1978
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter