DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police are reminding people to be happy as the coronavirus pandemic weighs heavy on the minds of neighbors.
Officer J Berger, who is stationed in the Oregon District, was blasting “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” from his police cruiser. Keith Lambert posted a video of the cheerful event Sunday.
The video has been shared more than 2,000 times.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- Healthy body image vs. pandemic
- National security leaders say China is trying to hack U.S. healthcare companies to find COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- More donors eligible to give convalescent plasma at Dayton CBC