DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police are reminding people to be happy as the coronavirus pandemic weighs heavy on the minds of neighbors.
Officer J Berger, who is stationed in the Oregon District, was blasting “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” from his police cruiser. Keith Lambert posted a video of the cheerful event Sunday.
The video has been shared more than 2,000 times.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Local efforts to flatten the coronavirus curve
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series