DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police are investigating a homicide that took place Wednesday evening.
It happened just before 6 p.m. on Gebhart Street near Wayne Avenue.
Officers responded to an accident call and found a man dead. Authorities say the victim was stabbed and hit by a vehicle.
Police have not released any information about a potential suspect.
The victim has not yet been identified.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- Barnhart’s single leads Reds over D-backs 6-5 in 10
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton