DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The annual neighborhood caravan for National Night Out has been canceled by the City of Dayton.
While City leaders, the Dayton Police Department, and the Dayton Fire Department look forward to these events every August, we believe the community cannot participate safely this year because of COVID-19 concerns.City of Dayton
Organizers say they look forward to celebrating the event in 2021.
- ‘We just need to be us’: Browns ready for Sunday matchup against Kansas City
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration