DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Dayton man will spend 11 years in prison after he was found guilty of rape in Miami County.
Our partners at the Troy Daily News report that 36-year-old Nathan Swartz was sentenced on Monday in Miami County Common Pleas Court.
He pleaded no contest to a first-degree rape charge and two counts of third-degree sexual battery. The court found him guilty on July 15.
Swartz was indicted by a grand jury on April 25 and will have to register as a Tier III sex offender every 90 days for the rest of his life.
When he is released from prison, he will serve five years on post-release control.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive