DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A homicide suspect wanted by U.S. Marshals has been captured.
The U.S. Marshals SOFAST Task Force captured Karlton Jones in Columbus. He was wanted for the shooting death of Chendo Lamont Buford, Jr. earlier this month on Northcrest Drive.
A Montgomery County Grand Jury indicted Jones last week on the following charges:
- Two counts of murder
- Two counts of felonious assault
All of the counts include a 3‐year firearm specification for using a firearm.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife