DAYON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Foodbank has adjusting its hours starting Monday, April 20, and will release new drive-thru hours weekly to better help the community.
The Foodbank drive-thru is located at 56 Armor Place in Dayton and will be open on on the following days:
- Monday, April 20 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The Foodbank reminds visitors that households can only be served once every 30 days. It asks those attending to show up no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of distribution each day.
Updated with the adjusted hours which were sent out in a press release on April 15.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Ohio child care facilities to soon reopen
- 103-year-old nursing home resident beats COVID-19, celebrates with a beer