DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Ghostlight Coffee is closing its South Park location temporarily “out of an abundance of caution” after one of its employees developed a fever.
The coffee shop is awaiting test results before opening again.
It said in a post on Facebook that it has been in contact with Public Health and is following all recommendations to keep its team and customers safe.
Ghostlight Coffee’s Midtown location had not contact with South Park, and will remain open with regular hours.
- LIVE: President Trump arrives in Ohio, heads to Circleville rally
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal