DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Ghostlight Coffee is closing its South Park location temporarily “out of an abundance of caution” after one of its employees developed a fever.
The coffee shop is awaiting test results before opening again.
It said in a post on Facebook that it has been in contact with Public Health and is following all recommendations to keep its team and customers safe.
Ghostlight Coffee’s Midtown location had not contact with South Park, and will remain open with regular hours.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan