DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton City Commission will hold a meeting on Wednesday, April 8 at 8:30 a.m., where citizens can watch live at daytonohio.gov/govtv.
The public comment period is suspended for virtual meetings.
The meeting is being held virtually to better adhere to state and local laws regarding public meetings during a state of emergency.
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Kidnapping suspect arrested, awaiting extradition to Ohio
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania