DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton City Commission is holding a special meeting Tuesday to discuss racism as a public health issue.
Last week, Governor Mike DeWine and Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton addressed the issue at a new conference, acknowledging there are racial disparities related to health care and that changes need to be made.
You can watch the virtual meeting live starting at 5 p.m. by clicking here.
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Dayton man part of 1st private space crew paying $55M each to fly to station
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’
- Dayton Donut Festival On Tour