DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Christian School’s woodworking classes partnered with Marion’s Piazza to make pizza boards for the restaurant chain.
The students made 500 large pizza boards and 120 small pizza boards, fulfilling a contract that was negotiated last spring.
Marion’s commissioned the students to make the boards for them with the guidance of Gary Recker, who before coming to Dayton Christian School, owned his own carpentry business.
All proceeds will fund the school’s industrial arts program.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,117 new cases, 40 additional deaths
- Coldwater duo arrested on drugs, paraphernalia charges
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?