DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Christian School’s woodworking classes partnered with Marion’s Piazza to make pizza boards for the restaurant chain.
The students made 500 large pizza boards and 120 small pizza boards, fulfilling a contract that was negotiated last spring.
Marion’s commissioned the students to make the boards for them with the guidance of Gary Recker, who before coming to Dayton Christian School, owned his own carpentry business.
All proceeds will fund the school’s industrial arts program.
- Ohio House bill would allow lawmakers to nullify federal gun control measures
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Employees safely evacuated after fire at business on Needmore Avenue
- 1 hospitalized after car flips over on US-35 near South Smithville Road