DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Children’s Hospital kicked off the holiday season with its annual tree lighting.
The tree lighting took place in the main lobby and also included carols, Mrs. Claus, and miniature horses.
Gwen Carroll, a one-in-a-million patient, was the special guest who pushed the button to light the tree. According to Dayton Children’s Gwen was born missing one of her leg bones and now uses a prosthetic limb.
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns