DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – U.S. News & World Report has ranked Dayton Children’s Hospital in two specialties, pulmonology and orthopedics, in the new 2020-2021 Best Children’s Hospitals rankings published Tuesday.
The Best Children’s Hospitals rankings recognize the top 50 pediatric facilities across the U.S. in 10 pediatric specialties.
This is the first year in the rankings for the hospital’s orthopedics division but the third year for its pulmonology division ranked in the magazine’s annual survey of children’s hospitals.
U.S. News introduced the Best Children’s Hospitals rankings in 2007 to help families of children with rare or life-threatening illnesses find the best medical care available, according to the hospital.
- Springfield leaders, community members work to improve racial equity in city
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip