DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Children’s announced Tuesday they have put together a series of videos to help families manage anxiety and stress due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Pediatric psychologists Christine Abbuhl, PhD, and Joy Miceli, PhD offer advice throughout nine videos to families trying to handle work, school, and disappointment brought on by Ohio’s stay at home order.
The videos cover topics such as parental anxiety and stress, transitioning to school at home, creating a work space and routine, managing siblings, and managing disappointment with kids.
- Swim clubs, public pools prepare to reopen
- Centerville gym one of first in Miami Valley to reopen
- CrossFit gym opens early for Memorial Day workout honoring fallen heroes
- Centerville holds virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- Gold Star families honor the fallen during modified Memorial Day ceremonies