DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Children’s announced Tuesday they have put together a series of videos to help families manage anxiety and stress due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Pediatric psychologists Christine Abbuhl, PhD, and Joy Miceli, PhD offer advice throughout nine videos to families trying to handle work, school, and disappointment brought on by Ohio’s stay at home order.
The videos cover topics such as parental anxiety and stress, transitioning to school at home, creating a work space and routine, managing siblings, and managing disappointment with kids.
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers