DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Business Journal handed out their Healthiest Employers Awards on Thursday.
Organizers say the awards are meant to honor employers who are invested in their employees’ health.
Honorees include the City of Dayton, Kettering Health Network, and Wright-Patt Credit Union.
The top healthiest employer of the year was NK Parts, an industrial equipment supplier in Sidney.
“It pays off for the companies in terms of having healthier employees who have healthier lives, but also there’s a positive impact on the company from morale and even from productivity and the bottom line,” said Don Baker, Market President and Publisher with the Dayton Business Journal.
Living Dayton host Julia Palazzo served as emcee for Thursday’s event.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,117 new cases, 40 additional deaths
- Coldwater duo arrested on drugs, paraphernalia charges
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?