DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Buffalo Wild Wings locations across Dayton are set to reopen for indoor dining Wednesday, May 27.
To ensure the safety and well-being of employees and customers, new sanitation steps will be taken.
Things like increased cleaning, reduced table and chairs, disposable menus and disposable utensils upon request.
Employees will also be checked at the start of each shift.
The restaurants will still offer delivery and takeout through its app or on its website.
- WSU, Air Force partner to research pilot stressors
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula
- How did your neighbors donate? Map breaks down Trump-Biden split by zip code
- Boys & Girls Club of Dayton announces new CEO
- Coronavirus Monday update: Ohio surpasses 200,000 cases, as 2,116 new cases recorded