DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Buffalo Wild Wings locations across Dayton are set to reopen for indoor dining Wednesday, May 27.
To ensure the safety and well-being of employees and customers, new sanitation steps will be taken.
Things like increased cleaning, reduced table and chairs, disposable menus and disposable utensils upon request.
Employees will also be checked at the start of each shift.
The restaurants will still offer delivery and takeout through its app or on its website.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Tipp City Fourth of July celebration not stopped by COVID-19
- Huber Heights marches forward with parade plans and 4th of July events
- Trump signs extension of COVID-relief fund for businesses